Alagappa University- MBA
Periyar University - PGDM
‘Versatile’ commences MBA/PGDM degree courses with Orientation Program in the later part of July and extends it till August 15 every year. After ‘Ice Breaking Sessions’ value based knowledge will be imparted:
- Communication Skills
- Employability Skills
- Paper presentations
- Honesty, Ethics, sincerity, and loyalty
- Importance of learning on a continuous basis
- The necessity to read books, magazines, and periodicals
- How to read a newspaper, textbooks, etc.
- Why using the library is important?
- MS Office, Excel, and Powerpoint presentations
- Certification as required by the employer
- Importance of traveling
- No similar mistake to recur
- Behavior in public
- Getting along with others
- Managing relationships
- Respecting others
- Avoid hurting others
- Abstain from gossiping
- Being flexible in approach
- Being patient and tolerable
- Respecting others’ views
- The joy of helping others
- Managing Health
- Power dressing and managing self
- Visiting a few industries
‘Industry Connect’ program
- Hands-on industry experience
- Interaction with acclaimed industrialists
- Regular industrial visits
- Opportunity to engage in live projects
- Entrepreneur awareness program
- Special programs for Communication Skills and Personality Development
- Soft skills
- Learning SPSS Package
- Participation in national and international seminars organized at state and national levels.
- Training on fieldwork projects and presentations
- Review on Industry/Business Tycoons
- Industrial visits.
- Participation in various Workshops organized by ‘Versatile’ in the functional areas of management.
- Special programs on Presentations Skills
- Book reviews
- Entrepreneurship development programs
- Corporate Social responsibility Projects
- Interaction with experts in various industries on relevant management topics
- Industrial visit
- Mentoring Program
- Aptitude Test Preparation
- Group discussions and Interview skills training
- Mock interview sessions
- Preparation of CV
- Join as interns in top companies for a period of 3 months in one of the specialization.
Top Companies from various domains namely Automobile, Banking, FMCG, Real Estate, Media, Construction, Insurance, Software, Logistics, Financial Services, visit our campus to select students for internship cum placements.
- Students start live projects in the top-notch selected for a period of 3/4 months.
- Acceptance of the placement offered by the company and join on rolls on completion of the MBA program.
- Case Study Analysis
- Corporate Guest lectures
- Field study
- Management Games
- Interactive Lectures
- News Analysis
- Industrial Visits
- Group Discussions
- Brain Twisters
- Mock Interviews
- Personality Development
- Communication and Soft Skills Development
- Research Projects
- Live Projects
Eligibility - MBA/PGDM
Any graduates from a university recognized by UGC with a pass. Graduates who are in the final year of graduation can also apply. However such graduates have to submit their provisional certificates to us within a stipulated time.
MBA/PGDM - Four semesters - Two years
MBA Application Form
PGDM Application Form
VBSET is conducted by ‘Versatile’ Business School for MBA admission. The minimum qualification for appearing in VBSET is graduation in any discipline from any recognised university or Pursuing final-year graduations is detailed hereunder:
The exam is divided in four sections which are mentioned below:
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Mark: No Negative marking
- 50% weightage for marks secured in UG
- 25% weightage for VBSET / CAT/ MAT scores
- 25% weightage for Interview and Group Discussion
Versatile ensures smooth transition of ‘Versatilians’ to be more corporate ready.
Versatile Makes You Versatile