Worldwide IELTS is the reliable means of assessing the language ability of candidates who need to study or work in a country where English is the language for communication. IELTS test format consists of four components viz. Ielts coaching cover listening, reading, writing and speaking.
IELTS for study
It is recognised by more than 10000 education and training providers worlwide.
IELTS for job
Take IELTS to migrate to, Germany, Canada, UK, US, Australia.
IELTS for migration
Organisation around the world rely on IELTS to help them select the right people.
Ielts in Academic
Academic format in IELTS is meant for those who want to study or train in an English-speaking university or Institutions of Higher and Further Education. Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses is based on the results of the Academic test. It is also required to those seeking professional registration.
Ielts in General
The IELTS General Training test is for those who are going to English speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs. It’s also a requirement for migration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK and those wishing to train or study at below degree level. The test focuses on basic survival skills in broad social and workplace contexts.
The listening and speaking test format is the same for academic and general, But the test format for reading and writing differs.
Versatile providing best ielts training in chennai for all students
- 50 hours spread to three weeks or eight weekends
- Total test time: 2 hours and 44 minutes
- The training includes test practice skills for all the areas of IELTS exam. The course covers skills such as vocabulary, style and study skills each day.
- There will be practice exam every week. Instructors monitor students’ progress.
- Students will also receive instant feedback which helps them to identify the areas to improve.
At the end of the IELTS course the students will be able to:
- recognize their true level of speaking, reading, listening and writing
- write different essay types
- accustom to the mechanic of IELTS exam
- focus on target materials
- interpret and describe statistical data using appropriate language and grammar
- acquire enhanced vocabulary in writing and speaking
- formulate express and defend opinions using appropriate vocabulary
- improve and demonstrate listening skills for comprehension and details
Depending on the entry requirements of the study program, the student has to take either the Academic or General Training IELTS exam.